SUGAR DETOX

Friday, June 14, 2013

All about food

So I started this sugar detox on May 14th and today is June 14th! Consider me a month down and 20 pounds lighter than when I started. This blog is going to be about food all about food haha! What I eat and the things I like the most! The thing I have figured out is HEB is the best store to go to! There brand is good and it is cheaper. So here are a few things I like to eat and to keep in the fridge.

#1 of course have an endless supply of atkins shakes. The milk chocolate seem to be my favorite. The variety is good though! You can buy these at wal mart, HEB or any grocery store.

The HEB fully cooked hamburger patty's are really good! pop it in the microwave add some pickles, lettuce, mustard, ketchup whatever you want I even add jalapeƱos.

Tonight I had smoked sausage and sauerkraut. Really easy cut up the sausage I cut circles the cut them in half put in a pan on the stove top add the sauerkraut and some pepper mix it up and that is it! Now I buy the sauerkraut in a jar because the can has sugar and carbs.
sausage  & Kraut 




The green chicken chili casserole. 3 cans of chicken, 4 cans of green chills, and some grated cheese. Drain chicken pour in pan on stove top add chills and cheese stir up and wah lah its good to eat. I add my cheese after its done cooking and pop it in the microwave to melt .


Green chicken chili casserole

of course I cant post everything but these are a few of my favorites!




I get the bagged chicken breast I get one and pop it in the oven and bake it at 350 for about 30 to 45 minutes take it out sprinkle some grated cheese pop it in the microwave to melt the cheese and then add some hot sauce on top.

Chicken from above
Asparagus are yummy I buy them in the produces section in a bundle throw them in a pan add a little butter and some garlic salt  and cover them and just cook until they are soft.


Sometimes I like to have breakfast so Egg beaters are very yummy. They come in plain and southwest the southwest are really yummy. So I either just scramble them or make an omelet with either a side of bacon or sausage.
egg beaters & bacon with hot sauce







what else ok if you like them pork rinds are a good snack. I like to get the plain ones and dip them in hot sauce. Now make sure that you don't eat to many. Even though they are carb & sugar free.

I keep my fridge stocked with dill pickles, sweet gherkins, bread and butter, pickled okra, string cheese, celery, cucumbers. These are for snacking or whatever.

Black forrest ham is good just roll it with a piece of cheese.
French onion dip is good to dip your celery in. I also have lots of condiments Keiths greek dressing is yummo, heinz low sugar ketchup, mustard is awesome and always have hot sauce.

Just remember to read the labels on everything you pick up. I try to stay under 2 grams of carbs and sugars! There is so much more I could go on forever. Seriously if you have any questions or want to know more just e mail me! I also have a million flavors of crystal light..... This is so much easier than I thought and the more labels I read the more concoctions I come up with lol. Don't forget when you are at a restaurant you can always use google to see how much sugar is in something!
read the label!!!




2 comments:

  1. Love the Chili Chicken casserole dish and I'm going to have to try it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is really good! I am always looking for new things to make that stick to the detox! For sure you should try it!!

      Delete