SUGAR DETOX

Saturday, June 29, 2013

VIVA LAS VEGAS

READY, SET, GO....... Ok tomorrow is my day! I am going to Vegas. Sandra is here and she is getting to fly out with me. This helps I am still a little anxious about getting on the plane but I am ready! As I had blogged before I have actually been removed from a plane for being heavy this was not fun but as I am 42.8 pounds lighter I am hoping it will make a difference!

I found pants that fit and that won't rub blisters, I packed my shakes they are in my luggage, and tennis shoes in the bag too. I am a little nervous because I have been on my detox a while now and I don't want to mess up because I am going on a vacation so hopefully I can stay strong. Another issue my hotel room has no mini fridge AHHHH shakes but I will figure out what I need to do. I got this!

I probably won't get much sleep tonight because I am so excited. Also my son and his girlfriend are on the road headed here to watch my daughter. They are going to have a little fun too they are going to schlitterbahn. So for now I am just watching tv and going over everything making sure I didn't forget anything!


2 comments:

  1. Hope all went well--I think you posted some updates, so I'll check them out.
    I don't remember a story about you being removed from a plane?! That's weird!
    Chrissy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a super fabulous time! I just bought tickets yesterday to go to Vegas in October. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete